Why do women commit to financial coaching?
In these often troubling economic times, most of us are experiencing anxiety and stress related to money and financial decisions.
Too many of us are winging it with our financial futures. When it comes to risk tolerance, sometimes what we don’t know (or don’t want to look at) can hurt us.
I will meet you wherever you are. I don’t care if you have $3000 or $3 million…I show up in service of your financial well being.
If you’re here, something’s not working for you….or you simply haven’t had the need, desire, or inspiration to dive into your money life….until now.
If the thought of having an easy-to-create, editable and realistic financial plan feels inspiring, let’s talk! Remember, everything is figure-out-able.
What is financial wellness?
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau defines financial wellness as:
- Feeling in control of your finances
- Being resilient against financial shocks
- Enjoying financial freedom of choice
- Being on track to meeting your financial goals
A financial wellness plan designed with a financial coach can help you state proudly and confidently “Yep, I’ve got that!” to all four wellness indicators above.
Who hires financial coaches?
I work with women who:
- Are single, divorced, widowed, or partnered
- Are contemplating or experiencing divorce
- Have experienced a job layoff and are strategizing their options
- Stress out at the thought of organizing their finances
- Have no idea what they need to save so they can stop working
- Want to stop trading their time for money as soon as possible
- Know that a man is not a financial plan!
- Don’t have a lot of money to invest in the stock market
- Earn well yet want to rein in spending to save for the future
- Are losing sleep over an uncomfortable amount of debt
- Experience debilitating money anxiety
How it works
My feminine money mastery approach allows you to:
- reconnect to your purpose and life vision
- let go of unhealthy money stories that hold you back
- learn the basics of personal finance
- put your numbers in digital format for easy tracking
- create financial and life goals
- become optimistic, self-directed, and empowered
- build a list of go-to finance pros for present and future needs
Additional benefits you can expect
- A more positive and loving relationship to money
- The powerful calm that comes with clarity of vision and purpose
- Capacity and confidence to manage your money thoughtfully
- Options and choices you didn’t know you had
- New habits for smart financial decision-making