Why do women commit to financial coaching?
In these often troubling economic times, most of us are experiencing anxiety and stress related to money and financial decisions.
Too many of us are winging it with our financial futures. When it comes to risk tolerance, sometimes what we don’t know (or don’t want to look at) can hurt us.
I will meet you wherever you are. I don’t care if you have $3000 or $3 million…I show up in service of your financial well being.
If you’re here, something’s not working for you.
If the thought of having a doable financial plan feels inspiring, let’s talk! Remember, everything is figure-out-able.
What is financial wellness?
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau defines financial wellness as:
- Feeling in control of your finances
- Being resilient against financial shocks
- Enjoying financial freedom of choice
- Being on track to meeting your financial goals
A financial wellness plan designed with a coach can help you say “yep, I’ve got that” to all four.
Who hires financial coaches?
I work with women who:
- Are single, divorced, widowed, or partnered
- Stress out at the thought of organizing their finances
- Want to stop trading their time for money as soon as possible
- Have no idea what they need to save so they can stop working
- Know that a man is not a financial plan!
- Have less than $300,000-$500,000 in “investable assets”
- Have a good deal of money and want to rein in spending
- Are losing sleep over an uncomfortable amount of debt
- Experience debilitating money anxiety
- Are contemplating or experiencing divorce (or other life transition)
How it works
My feminine money mastery approach allows you to:
- reconnect to your purpose and life vision
- let go of unhealthy money stories that hold you back
- learn the basics of personal finance
- put your numbers in digital format for easy tracking
- create financial and life goals
- become optimistic, self-directed, and empowered
- build a list of go-to finance pros for present and future needs
Additional benefits you can expect
- A more positive and loving relationship to money
- The powerful calm that comes with clarity of vision and purpose
- Capacity and confidence to manage your money thoughtfully
- Options and choices you didn’t know you had
- New habits for smart financial decision-making